Re: Please help with Omega Race - FIXED!!

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 12:25:16 EDT

Hello,

     I would like to Thank everybody for all the help. The board now works
fine. Turned out to be a bad socket on the 8216 at location T7... I should
have pulled the cover off of the socket before, even though it looked fine!
After rebuilding MANY Stern MPU-200's that had corrosion, I should have
applied what I had learned and pulled the top off every socket. Randy would
not be pleased with me...
     Does anybody know where you can buy angle encoders for the rotary
control?

Thanks Again,
Michael Kelley