FS: Red Baron upright (prototype?)

From: <andaluccia_at_mail.pmail.net>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 12:57:24 EDT

I'm offering the unusual Red Baron upright that I mentioned on the
list a couple of weeks ago. It nobody's interested I'll try to sell
it
on Ebay. The game isn't working at the moment, but I don't have the
time to tech it and fix it. Doesn't have anything obviously wrong
with it
(smoke trails etc :) It was working a couple of years ago, but it's
been
in storage since then. I replaced the joystick mechanism (gimbles?)
way
back when so that's working fine. Cabinet is in pretty good conditon,
some scratching on the sides (see pictures link)

I'm asking $400 +shipping. The game would ship from Portland
Oregon. Why am I selling? Because I got a sit-down Red Baron!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=896256&a=6523844&p=21814568
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=896256&a=6523844&p=21814569
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=896256&a=6523844&p=21814572
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=896256&a=6523844&p=21814617