FS:Star Castle in PA

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_ptd.net>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 16:47:24 EDT

Greetings,

  I thought I'd offer it here first. The Star Castle works 100%
Its been converted from a Star Hawk. It wasn't the cleanest conversion
 Most of the original Star Hawk Artwork is intact. All the internal
parts
are the original Star Hawk parts that were converted to the Star Castle.
The game is located just outside of Harrisburg PA. I can't ship. You
must pick up. At this point I don't have any pictures.

The reason I'm selling it is that I just picked up a dedicated Star
Castle
and I really don't need 2 of them.

$350

Let me know if interested.