Tempest HV board fried

From: Dan Rasmussen <sscanf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 13:40:55 EDT

Hello all,

Recall a couple of weeks ago I posted that my HV board was ticking.
Well, It gave out with a bad smell last friday. I just dismantled it
and R903 (I think, the markings are pretty well scorched, its the one
right next to R905) is fried as are the traces leading to Q901. This
monitor had a Zannen kit installed about a year ago (but with little
use until recenlty where it has been run about 18 hrs/day where I
work).

I'm certainly going to replace R903, R905, and Q901. I'll also test
Q902 and Q903. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts/suggestions.

Thanks.

Dan Rasmusse

=====
------ replies to sscanf@yahoo.com ------

Anything that appears after this line is inserted by Yahoo.