Re: Battlezone color overlays?

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 00:10:18 EDT

Yes, If you don't mind Shoot me the measurements of the cabaret gels.

BTW:
   Today the NEW gels arrived, the material is thinner, the red is right on,
a very bright red, as well as the green. The green is actually brighter than
the factory, I kinda like it better, but thats me. I'll be posting a side by
side color shot of old,vs new hopefully sunday. I'll be cutting up two sets
and applying the adhesive to the edges like the factory ones. The only gripe
I can see so far, is that great UPS, even in a heavy tube, they managed to
fold it, thus creasing the gels !!!

TomW