Tempest Cabaret Marquee

From: Dave Downin <downin_at_smarty.smart.net>
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 01:42:36 EDT

I've got a Tempest Cabaret that the marquee is starting to flake on. So, I'm
thinking it's time to take it out and at the very least put some sort of
protective coating on it... and possibly scan it in (in case I need to
reproduce it - if possible - since the marquees for the cabaret don't seem to
be as available as the upright).

So, what I'm wondering is:

1) How do I get the thing off without damaging it?
2) What should I use to keep any further flaking from occuring?

--
Dave Downin (dave@arlo.net)