Re: Check this E-GAY CRAP out!!!

From: Eric Clayberg <clayberg_at_smalltalksystems.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:03:16 EDT

>>Anybody know the guy selling this?? Duncan, are you listening???
>
>I think Duncan already hashed this out on the newsgroup a couple weeks ago?

He did, but he would still be pissed with this specific auction. On the
newsgroup, he stated that the "deal" he worked out with the folks selling
these "upgrades" was that they had to mention that the ROM images
themselves were free and where they could be found. It had to be clear that
the seller was just performing the service of burning the ROMs (for someone
who couldn't do it themselves). The seller in this particular auction added
language to that effect in his earlier auction, but has left it out in this
one.

And, in case anyone is wondering, Duncan stated that he was perfectly happy
with Clay's Multi-Tempest kit.

-Eric

VAPS: http://www.vaps.org/members/ma/clayberg@smalltalksystems.com.html
Arcade: http://www.smalltalksystems.com/clayberg/arcade/arcade.htm