Re: Check this E-GAY CRAP out!!!

From: Eric Clayberg <clayberg_at_smalltalksystems.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:30:12 EDT

>I don't think he gave this guy permission to auction the rom on e-gay....

According to what Duncan said on RGVAC, it was OK by him if folks sold the
ROMs as long as they made it clear that the ROM images were available for
free (and where to get them) and made it clear that the auction price was
solely to perform the programming service (presumably for those who
couldn't do it themselves).

BTW, I have seen various folks selling Tempest Tubes ROMs (and switchable
normal/tubes ROMs) for over a year now on eBay.

-Eric

VAPS: http://www.vaps.org/members/ma/clayberg@smalltalksystems.com.html
Arcade: http://www.smalltalksystems.com/clayberg/arcade/arcade.htm