Re: Check this E-GAY CRAP out!!!

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:16:45 EDT

Another fond nickname for evilBay, eh? I can't complain. We all hate to see
things sell for more than what we want to pay, but then again, I like being
able to sell things there as well. Sometimes you need to maximize your profit
on some items to fund other purchases. Now that I'm getting into pins, eBay
(for selling) looks better, and better............

>From a truly sick man,
Richard