Ebay harumph

From: Mehrtens John-LJM071 <LJM071_at_email.mot.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:45:49 EDT

It seems eBay has risen the awareness - and value - of our equipment. It
definitely is a seller's market on there! I've lately strayed away from
buying anything over that service, for the simple fact that I've had some
_VERY_ bad experiences with items I've bought not arriving in even a
semi-timely fashion. A bad onion can spoil the soup! Oh, and I purchased
some items from Coinop2000 this year and had no problems. *whew*

I wouldn't hesitate to sell anything on there, chiefly because I'd only ship
after greenbacks are in hand.

Anyhow -- to keep you sorta updated on my status lately, I haven't been
around my home much at all for the past few weeks. I DO have a bunch of
small EPROMs, I just haven't rummaged through my basement to find any of
them...you know how basements can be sometimes!

As a matter of fact, I still haven't had time to work on my Space Duel -- ya
know, the one that went belly-up almost a year ago...

And the Tempest cabinet hasn't had its bottom redone yet (water damage to
particleboard really is nasty!), but all of these are coming. Hate to say
it, but it may be too far gone to be worth rebuilding. <snif snif>

Can I smell some winter projects coming? hehehe

Cheers,

John