Re: Spaceduel the continuing saga

From: JEFF BOVEE <jbovee_at_mtn-state.com>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:58:52 EDT

No, I have to admit they are all unknown.... my Tempest is a 6 hour drive
away for real verification :-( (I think I have separation anxiety) Anyone
located in the Youngstown, Ohio area with a game that uses the AVG willing
to help me test parts?????? Please???????

I was hoping that the symptoms could be caused by other more easily tested
and repaired components, but knowing my trackrecord only the most critical
hard to find parts die. There actually seems to be an indirectly
proportional relationship between part life and cost.

Having contacted Clay about the replacement parts I already have the form
filled out to send, but ouch! if I need three of these for my three boards
I'm going to be very poor :-( BTW If someone wants a project game, I have
an extra Spaceduel UR that will need a home.

Thanks again for any assistance or good advice you can give.

Sincerely,
Jeff Bovee