More vector monitor part trades wanted...

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 02:47:58 EDT

By any chance does anybody out there have any BAD W-G 6100 HV tranformers?
I have one that had the controls crushed but the transformer itself is good.
I want to transplant the controls portion from a bad transformer onto my
half good one. Willing to pay resonable amount for this otherwise useless
part. Also, does anybody want to trade any 6100 HV units for deflection
boards (working or not)? I am CRAWLING with deflection boards!