omega race video problem

From: Kumar, Ken <Ken.Kumar_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 07:48:22 EDT

Help!!!!!!

I have an Omega Race boardset that was working for about an hour. The game
still plays but
the video is compressed about half on the Y and about 80& on the X - and the
x is reversed.
The monitor is good (put in asteroids and checked out)
The two TL081CP and two TL082CP's have been replace and still the same
problem.
All the 3904/3906 transisters have been replaced.
All the Rams and Roms are good.
The four capacitors (10mf) have been replaced near the vector generator
portion of the board.

Heres the kicker, after you see the screwed up screen, cut the power to the
game and for a split second, the picture is perfect
right before it fades away. I put the asteroids monitor in the omega race
with sam resuls.

Any Ideas in vector land?

any help would be appreciated.
thanks