Major Havoc help

From: Matt J. McCullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 18:35:53 EDT

    Know of anyone like this for Major Havoc? I have 2 boards working (sounds, appear to play everything), but spot killer and no video.. It's killing me.. Changed the Tl092cp and Q6 & Q7 (2N3904 & 2N3906) as well as the 2N3906 & 2N3904 per each color (RGB) base-collector conigration transistors... still nothing... don't know where to go from here.. some help? Anybody? :-)

    Are you testing these boards in a Tempest cabinet? The wiring may be too different. If you've got an X/Y scope, you can see if you're getting any signals there. But I tried recently to test a MH board in a Tempest cabinet and didn't get any video, either. I've seen an adapter board that lets you interface a MH board to a Tempest, but it didn't work with the early-version MH board I had.

    Matt J. McCullar
    Arlington, TX