RE: Major Havoc help

From: Evrovski, Andrew <andy_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:03:49 EDT

hmm.. interesting. I had a working MH boardset (complete video/audio)
working in my dedicated. Brought it over to my friend's house and used the
conversion board for my friend's ccoktail tempest. That board did show it's
video properly on his cocktail (although the audio didn't work). The other
boards didn't show video so i assumed that since the working board did work
in his, that these other ones would as well... but they could be older revs.
HOwever, one of the boards I did test, I tested in my Major Havoc dedicated
and they appeared to perform the same (ie. no video).

But, thanks for future reference. I will bring my other 2 non-video working
boards home to test for sure. Any other ideas on the no video problem?

THanks a bunch.
Cheers
Andy