WG 19K61xx problem

From: Patrick Lawrence <pjl_at_patsoffice.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 22:06:36 EST

Hello all,

I've got a WG 19K61xx monitor that blows F600 about 3 seconds after it's
powered up. According to the Atari vector FAQ, R612 should be checked to
see if it's open (that's if F600 blows immediately which it doesn't in my
case.)

This deflection board was tested and working so it's gotta be the
transistors on the chassis or a problem with the neck board.
Any pointers? Also, if anybody knows what other problems there are or
might be now on the deflection board as a result, I'd appreciate hearing
about it.

Thanks a bunch,

Pat

--
       "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake!" - Tyler Durden