Re: CRCs, Sig Anal etc.

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 01:18:34 EST

Sounds interesting.

Bill Ung, a number of years ago, wrote a small DOS based program that would
take files and calculate the checksum and display on the screen, plus the
estimated size of the ROM. If anyone wants that program it is at:

http://www.flippers.com/exe/romsum.exe

Put it in your "Path" and then if you evoke it from a dos window it will
chug away happily!

Don't worry, it is virus free....

John :-#)#