Re: Asteroids Problem Solved..

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 11:04:35 EST

In a message dated 11/1/00 9:38:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
twisnion@enteract.com writes:

<< Problem: Asteroids board watchdogs in play mode, runs self test and Catbox
+ Plus draw program fine. It also runs the 'Diag Step' Diagonal test fine.
Fluke 9010 reports no Ram/Rom/Bus/IO faults. I can read/right to the Vector
Ram fine. This board was VERY clean, so clean it looked brand new. I gave it
the Flex'o test as well, game never worked. >>

Please excuse my ignorance on this, but what exactly is "Flex'o test"?? Can
someone please explain this? Thank You!

MK