Re: Please help with Battlezone board

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 11:16:54 EST

In a message dated 11/2/00 1:52:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vector_clay@hotmail.com writes:

<< Does it run at all? (Can you play for a while, or does it just
perpetually
 reset when in play mode?)

 (If it plays for a while and dies, I'd watch the power supply closely with a
 meter or scope. My BZ was glitching during play-- turned out the +5 rail
 was browning out to around ~3.6V from time to time. I shotgun debugged it
 with a spare ARII and it's been fine ever since...)

Power supply is good, (5.15v on AVG with no ripple), game works fine with
working BZ AVG, but I'm trying to fix this broken AVG.
Thanks, MK