RE: Armor Attack?

From: Simon Whittam <swhittam_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 19:56:11 EST

A classic. Great two player action. If you like
tank games, this is a must-have. Alot of people comment
that they like the "sounds" (tank motor etc).

As for electronics, don't expect it to be as "simple"
as Atari vectors. The CPU board is all TTL logic
and difficult, IMHO, to debug (I wish I had an exorcisor).
The monitor too, IMHO, is arkward to work with.

For the right price, I guess, way less than $300US, one
in nice shape would be a good find. The cabinet damage
on the one you're refering to could be easily fixed. Too bad
the other side art is not shown.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=534181531

Ha with two hours left, I doubt you'll get more comments from VL.
You should have asked days before ... (again, IMHO). :-)

  SPW
  kanata, on
  canada
  proud owner of an AA upright and AA cocktail

p.s. you can also play ripoff in the cabinet by changing boards.