Re: Armor Attack?

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 20:35:06 EST

Until I get my Cinematronics going I am relying on a 15+ years memory but I
thought it was great! Particularly two players co-operating. But I remember it
being very hard - but I remember all the Cinematronics being very hard. Rip
Off was the one that tended to give me more bang for buck - and I think that
was their first untimed game - that's maybe why.

As I have an Armour Attack board coming in a couple of weeks, does anyone have
a good HQ scan of the overlay?

Cheers
Paul