Re: Re[2]: Armor Attack?

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 23:04:00 EST

On Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:08:30 +0300, "peter jones" <highwayman2000@mail.ru>
wrote:

>I dont like to supply things incomplete :)

FWIW: This looks like the overlay used in Retrocade, if so, I thought I'd throw
some credit at the Author.

I remember after sending Peter Hirschberg some really bad scans of the AA
overlay he spent 8+ hours editing them together to come up with the incredible
overlay used in Retrocade. (I haven't checked, but if MAME uses this overlay,
then I'm sure it's Peter's.)

He did an Excellent job!

If this is not the overlay from Retrocade (or MAME) some one else must be
commended, since a scan or a snapshot of the bowl shaped overlay will not look
like this...

-Zonn