Re: BZ board shows right half of screen only..please help..

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 13:53:57 EST

I think the chance of this being Z related is pretty small. Just to be sure, you can turn the screen control up on the monitor to make sure you don't see any retrace lines over there.

Have you tried looking at the X & Y outputs on a scope? What do you mean by the outputs look identical to a working board? What are you using to measure the voltage swings? What are the min/max readings from each?

Jon