BZ board shows right half of screen only..please help..

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 12:17:53 EST

Hello,

      This problem is NOT monitor related. This board is working, except I
only see a right half of the screen. The signals that I'm getting from the x,
y, and z outputs look identical to a working board. I replaced the TL084 at
C11, I replaced Q7(3906), Q8, and Q9 (3904) in the Z output section. I'm
guessing this problem is Z related, but I'm really not sure what to check
next. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Very Much,
Michael Kelley