Re: Major Havoc - No video

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 08:00:04 EST

I haven't traced your symptoms, but I would suggest running through the Tempest troubleshooting guide (the html version online). Since the game plays blind, that means the AVG isn't hanging on you.. That might be a good sign. If you replaced all of those chips, I would double check your soldering to make sure you hit the traces on top of the board. I would also suggest checking your power supply. When big blue's die, they do some weird things. Check all of your voltages w/ a scope if you can and see if they are clean. etc. etc. etc.

Good Luck :)

Jon