Re: Arcade related pregnancy stories

From: James Hagen <j.hagen_at_tds.net>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 09:37:25 EST

Mother in-laws.... not always such a bad thing ;-) Just had our
first child Jan 10th. Mother-in-law stayed for the first 2 weeks, I
was able to get more Vector work accomplished than even before the
birth. Now have a working Black Widow board, and two functioning
Lunar Lander cabs....

Turned out to be an emergency c-section here too, I was in the middle
of working on the first Lunar when we had to leave... all worked out
ok though!

-James Hagen