Thank you all!

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 04:55:27 EST

Thank you fellow vectorians! I believe it was Rodger Boots who referred me
to Richardson Electronics. I bought a new 19 inch tube for my Asteroids,
resoldered everything on the deflection board, and I now have an
INCREDIBLY sharp Asteroids machine! Wow! What a difference!

I'm now thinking about future modifications to my Asteroids machine... Hey
Clay, got that vector multigame going yet? I made the 6502 code for Lunar
Lander, Asteroids, and Asteroids Deluxe completely relocatable. Let's
talk!

Also, has anyone tried installing a subwoofer in the base of the
cabinet? I'm thinking a good car stereo amp with a crossover connected to
speaker level outs (with proper converter, of course) would really sound
awesome! Shake the house with those 'roids explosions!

-->Neil