RE: Thank you all!

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 17:13:38 EST

> > speaker level outs (with proper converter, of course) would really sound
> > awesome! Shake the house with those 'roids explosions!
> Neil, see the following:
> http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/multimedia/soundworks_bge.htm

Oh yeah - Cambirdge Sound Works stuff is great! But since I'm a sound
engineer and a electronics geek (not to mention a designer of many home
and theater speaker systems), I'd like to do it myself! I'm wondering if
the 12 volt supply is strong enough to power a decent power amp... I'll
take a look.

> Nice amplified speakers, so you don't have to worry about all the other
> stuff to get things hooked up.

I was wanting something that had a response down in the 20-30hz range, and
as good as the CSW speakers are, they don't go *THAT* low.

> Gaming is a completely new experience when you have high quality sound (esp.
> at the high and low ends) Having the subwoofer in the cabinet takes it to
> another level still...

Oh yeah. That's precisely the idea!

-->Neil