Re: Black Widow question

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_havoc.darktech.org>
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 23:48:37 EST

In the docs I have seen in the past, Atari kits came with about 6 new 'mini' serial number
stickers and one of the larger ones for the back door. They were supposed to be placed
everywhere the originals were, but as you can imagine, most operators really didn't care.
You must have had an operator that had high scrutiny of their games? Was it in immaculate
condition?