RE: Black Widow question

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_ghanbari.com>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 01:24:19 EST

I actually owned a full NOS, never opened Black Widow kit at one point
(liberated from a warehouse in bumblef*ck Wyoming).

The serial number stickers were indeed in there. Also came with some extra
wires for the extra control lines in the wiring harness (slipped right into
the existing connector).

Quite the Indiana Jones moment when we opened that puppy up and unrolled the
side art (WOW!)

Ray