Re: From The Earth To Lunar Lander

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 12:11:01 EST

Wonder how you're gonna get rom dumps? Can't exactly read that Rope memory
with a needham's PB-10.. :)

Is the full source available? In one of the page links there was discussion
of the Apollo disaster report having complete schematics and listings. Is
the report still available? It would be cool to get the three binder set.
(which has the full plans for the Apollo capsule..)

Kurt