Re: New Space Wars Rom info

From: Mitch Petenaude <mrp_at_sonic.net>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 12:21:13 EST

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 08:33:20AM -0800, John Robertson wrote:
> So who is who in these shots? Should we guess??? That's not me with the
> beard...

In the last picture, the guy with the beard wearing a black shirt is
Stephen Beall. He runs a business called "Blast from the Past
Amusements" in So. California. He sells refurbished games, as well
as being a collector. He is a good guy. (Though his prices tend to
be higher than your average collector is going ot be willing to pay,
but the machines he sells are usually immaculate.) He and his business
partner Damon bring some of their private collection to CGE every year.
That's his Reactor. I covet his Mad Planets. But none of this has
anything to do with vectors though.

   -- Mitch