Sega G80 problems

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 23:19:26 EST

Hello,

While attempting to shotgun repair and test two sets of XY timing and
control boards (one from Star Trek and one from Space Fury), I ended up
having the same problem on both. I replaced the AD561's, TL082's, and
the eight 2114 rams in each set. Then each set was tested in my Tac
Scan. Both produced a beautiful, but upside down and very small (about
3" square), picture on the screen. Before the repair, I believe they
produced a picture of correct size and orientation (but somewhat
garbled). Any ideas?

Help appreciated!

Noel