Re: EEROM's in place of EPROM's?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 00:51:23 EST

Actually, in 1990 williams used regular SRAMs and a special interface board
to the TMS34010 processor. If you look in the corner of a williams board
of that vintage you'll see 2 2x10 headers that aren't soldered in. Put
the headers in, make a few changes on the board, replace the roms with
SRAMS, have the special PC Interface board, a gsp debugger (TV by Todd Allen
was what I used) and you're ready to code... :)

Kurt