Re: EEROM's in place of EPROM's?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_havoc.darktech.org>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 00:27:28 EST

Yes, that is what I was looking for. I will have to build a small pic interface to go
between the parallel port and the atari test connector for upload/download/inspect but
that should not be too difficult. I just need to look around for some matchine EEROM's
which is what I was not sure about.
 When I visited Williams in 1990 they prototyped all their video games in this way. The
boards sure looked hacked but it was an excellent way to develop. :-)