Re: EEROM's in place of EPROM's?

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 18:33:24 EST

> Hell, I'm proud of it now, seeing the number of the 'other' people from HS
> where are either working in deli's, in jail, or dead.

But it's the guy who finished last in my HS class that has
all of the money & "freedom" now (he's a real estate tycoon).
I've concluded that success at a personal level is more
decided by a person's guts-to-fear ratio than IQ. I know
a lot of very "bright" people who would be a lot happier
in life if they weren't as risk-averse as they are. Climbing
off Socratic soap-box now...

Alex
http://www.elektronforge.com
ayeckley@elektronforge.com