I need some WG 6100 help

From: Dans <dansmsn_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 19:45:31 EST

Earlier this week I thought I'd tidy up a jittery display by installing a
complete cap kit from Zanen, alas, upon power up the spot killer now comes
on and the screen only displays a horizontal line. Looks like I killed the
vertical deflection somehow!

Tore it apart last night and discovered that I inadvertently switched two of
the transistors on the bottom of the chassis. Put them in their proper
places and powered the unit up but it still has the same problem.

What should I check next? Did I toast the transistors?

Thanks!
-Dan