Gottlieb vector game?

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 22:41:39 EST

I know this is a long shot, but I was reading over some transcripts from
some e-mails being traded around by Tim Skelly last year, and he
mentioned something about a color vector game they were testing. Tim
couldn't recall the name, but he said Bob Ogdon was testing it. (why it
takes me a year to read these things is beyond me...)

I'm sure I know the answer, but does anyone recall hearing something
about it? Tim was pretty certain the game didn't make it out of test.

On an aside, anyone good with Gottlieb video boards?

tom