Re: Impulse buy - Armor Attack board, maybe

From: Jimmy Law <blkmagic_at_phoenix.net>
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:45:00 EST

   No, that is definitely not a Cinematronics board, unless you posted the
wrong link. If you look in the bottom left of the shot, it has the Data
East logo along with Data East printed on the board. Also the large surface
mount packages are a dead giveaway. The Cine processor was made up of
discrete logic. I don't think there is much of anything on one of them
larger than a 16 pin dip.
Jimmy

P.S. I would be verify this for you but my Armor Attack is currently in
storage and hard to get to 8(