Re: Impulse buy - Armor Attack board, maybe

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:49:20 EST

hehe, no, it looks nothing like an armor attack board.. besides, i think
armor attack pre-dates JAMMA by some years :P

and in fact, on the bottom left of the board you can see the DATA EAST logo
etched into the board :)

i'm just having fun trying to work out what game it actually is ehhe :)

Andy Welburn