Re: Wintron Amplifone HV Transformers

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 11:29:22 EST

My first WinTron died after about 6 months. But, upon installing the second one. I
actually found that the focus lead was most likely broken off underneath the rubber boot
where I had soldered it to the new HV unit. So, it looks like operator error caused the
first one to fail unfortunately. :-(

Otherwise, the install is very straightforward. WinTron sends install instructions which
are now accurate as well.

jess