Star Wars Mathbox: Bad Mathbox Ready Line

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_ghanbari.com>
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 19:04:44 EST

Folks

Trying to get my Star Wars going. Installed Clay's multigame kit a while
ago and had some weirdness afterwards:

Game comes up and plays both games, but in neither game can you see anything
other than your XWing/Landspeeder in the first wave. Can move around and
shoot, but nothing (no target sound or graphics) and the wave continues
indefinitely (wierd)

In self test, get a "BAD MATHBOX READY LINE" error.

Nothing obviously wrong with the multigame install. Before backing out the
hack and returning to a plain SW board, any thoughts/suggestions for where
to look and what to look for? Alas, my test bench/scope are packed away so
debugging options are limited right now.

Ray