Re: Star Wars Mathbox: Bad Mathbox Ready Line

From: Dave Downin <downin_at_smarty.smart.net>
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 23:57:34 EST

> In self test, get a "BAD MATHBOX READY LINE" error.

I think it was Clay who mentioned somewhere that 99% of the time, when you
have this error, it's due to the mathbox PROMs (4 of them - don't recall their
location numbers). Try re-seating these and check to make sure your sockets
are good on all of them. I had one of mine fail and got this error. Had a
new one burned and fixed it right up!

--
Dave Downin (dave@arlo.net)