FS: transistors and NOVRAMs

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 03:08:23 EST

Hey all,

One more thing... I bought a boatload of NOVRAMs and transistors in order to
get the price I wanted on the NOVRAMs-- so I'm offering them up to any
vector-listers at a discounted price. If you need any X2212 NOVRAMs (Star
Wars, ESB, Quantum, various rasters) or 2N3716 transistors (vector monitors)
I have them for:

X2212 NOVRAMs = $6.50/ea any quantity
2N3716 transistors = $1/ea any quantity

("any quantity" isn't really *any* quantity, but it could be quite a few.)

If you think you'd ever need the X2212's you might want to grab one or two.
Not to try to FUD anyone, but they're officially out of production now and
in order to get any at all I had to buy over $1K worth-- once these are gone
I probably won't be buying more. (I'm keeping some for the SW/ESB kits, but
once the "leftovers" are gone I won't sell them separate anymore.)

The 2N3716's aren't exactly impossible to find, but I think $1/ea is good.
(Even Bob's page was $2.50/ea or something when last I checked.)

Shipping should be either $3.50 for USPS priority w/out tracking or
insurance or $7 for UPS ground tracked and insured.

Thanks,
-Clay