Re: Cosmic Chasm Sideart

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 13:22:46 EST

Mark:

Looks are deceiving... ;) The gradients in the "clouds" will be very
difficult to do properly. The originals were full size (or larger) hand
drawn images that were then used to run film from. In order to enlarge
the image from the flyer, you would need to completely redraw the
artwork which will be time consuming! Then, you will need to have the
sideart screen printed for acceptable results. Not cheap for one set
(left and right side). But, if you have some money to burn... ;) If you
could get the art redrawn for free, you would need to sell about 50 sets
to break even, and each set would cost about $80.

tm