RE: Cosmic Chasm Sideart

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 13:55:31 EST

Who said anything about acceptable results?? :-)

> Not cheap for one set
> (left and right side). But, if you have some money to burn...
> ;) If you
> could get the art redrawn for free, you would need to sell
> about 50 sets
> to break even, and each set would cost about $80.

Bah. I'm going down to Kinko's and let them do it ;-). Two enlarged color
copies, please!

Seriously though, there's got to be an easier way. Maybe quality would have
to be sacrificed a little, but there are some people that would appreciate
it more than what they have (or haven't) now. What about photographic
enlargements, or ??

--
Mark Jenison