Re: Reproduction Tempest spinners?

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 09:11:17 EST

Instead of hacking a different spinner in, why not use an original? I've
got a couple that normally I'd like to hold onto, but if somebody wanted to
trade some other parts I would be more than happy to work a deal.
Unfortunately, the knobs aren't in great shape. Anyhow, I parted out two
Tempest cabinets due to severe damage, so I have a few spare items other
than just the spinners.

I know it's a long shot in this audience ;) but I could use some more 6100
parts such as deflection boards and HV units, and willing to combine
parts/cash either direction to make a fair trade. Please e-mail me
privately so we can avoid list clutter.

Thanks!

Richard