Re: RE: Reproduction Tempest spinners?

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 20:01:08 EST

>About 6 months ago, I was willing to make a plastic injection mold to

Oh, I didn't ask what process he was expecting to use for the molding
either-- if he was expecting to use something like some kind of
resin-casting instead of high-pressure plastic injection the mold cost would
obviously be much lower and probably result in lower price of the product
too, although the result might be a little different in texture and material
properties.

Damn, that was a long sentence. Been reading too many contracts lately...

-Clay