RE: More Cosmic Chasm pics

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 13:50:54 EST

> For those that are interested, the overlay on Mark's CC is
> from a Mr. Do
> Run Run. Here's another picture of the overlay:
>
> http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/auctions/120900/Dcp_0232.jpg

Heh, looks like they installed the kit on a Joust...and put the CPO on upside down :-)

> The dimples in the CC sideart suggest 4-color CMYK printing -
> just like
> a magazine. This is VERY hard to duplicate.

It's doubtful that it could be duplicated to that level of accuracy. I still think my best hope is to just enlarge/blow-up a flyer scan, do some clean up of the pic, and send it to a digital press. My entire upper left side of side art is missing, so I'd probably just do one side. Mine does have the lower side art.

> Great pictures Mark! Now tell us how you found the machine.

It was a Mr Do conversion I picked up at an auction. Can't you tell? ;-)

Seriously, I didn't really "find" it. It's part of a trade I made long ago that finally completed.

--
Mark Jenison