RE: G08 for a WG6400?

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 17:46:16 EST

> Any opinions in the group of substituting a G08 for a WG6400
> in Aztarac?
> I've asked previously about the pros and cons of 6100, 6401, G08 and
> Ampliphone and several people expressed that G08, minus the
> possible fires,
> were a good all round workhorse X/Y (that is not meant to
> start debate).

Sounds like if you turn down the BLANK LEVELS on the G08 monitor, and substitute some resistors on the board, it should work (based on what I've been hearing about Cosmic Chasm).

> The deal I had on a WG6400 got legitmately lost in the mail
> (no it wasn't
> from Adam Judd), insurance claim and all (I didn't want the
> money, I want
> the package!).

Well, if you lost it in the mail (USPS)...

http://www.govworks.com/faq/faq_detail/0%2C1128%2CUS%5E1%5E100437%5E201091%2C00.html

Somewhere, in a few weeks/days, your WG6400 is going to be auctioned :-(.

--
Mark Jenison